Monday, 22 June 2020
Level 1, Georges River Civic Centre
Corner Dora and MacMahon Streets, Hurstville
Ordinary COUNCIL Meeting
MM014-20 Queens Birthday Honours List 2020 - Georges River Community Recipients
(Report by The Mayor, Councillor Greene)...................................................... 3
Mayor: The Mayor, Councillor Greene
On behalf of Council, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the following recipients of awards in the recent Queens Birthday Honours List. Each of the recipients are local residents or through their work have been closely associated with the Georges River Community.
Congratulations to the following:
Order of Australia Medals (OAM) in the General Division;
· Mrs Gwen SWADLING - Kogarah Bay NSW 2217 - For service to veterans and their families.
· Mr Stephen KINMOND - Hurstville Grove NSW 2220 - For service to the community through complaint investigation and resolution roles.
· Mr Kenneth NIMMO - Ramsgate NSW 2217 - For service to the community.
· Mr Gerard Joseph PRICE - Lugarno NSW 2210 - For service to cricket, and to the community.
· Mr Andrew James RINDFLEISH - South Hurstville NSW 2221 - For service to softball.
· Mr John Cliveden William RUDD - Oatley NSW 2223 - For service to veterans and their families, and to accountancy.