Traffic Committee

Notice of Meeting

Tuesday, 03 July 2018

 

A Traffic Committee Meeting will be held at 10.00am on Tuesday, 3 July 2018 in the River Room, Level 1, Georges River Civic Centre, corner MacMahon and Dora Streets for the consideration of the business available on Council’s website at:

http://www.georgesriver.nsw.gov.au/Council/Council-Meetings

 

 

 

 

BUSINESS

1.      Apologies

2.      Confirmation of Minutes of Previous Meeting

3.      Matters Arising from Previous Meeting

4.      Disclosures of Interest

5.      Agenda Items

6.      General Business

7.      Next meeting Tuesday 07 August 2018 at 10.00am

 

 

 

 


Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting

Summary of Items

Tuesday, 03 July 2018

 

Previous Minutes

MINUTES: Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - 05 June 2018

Agenda Items

TAC118-18       Dora Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

(Report by Traffic Engineer)......................................................................................... 2

TAC119-18       Thomas Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

(Report by Traffic Engineer)......................................................................................... 4

TAC120-18       Edmund Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

(Report by Traffic Engineer)......................................................................................... 6

TAC121-18       Bell Avenue, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

(Report by Traffic Engineer)......................................................................................... 8

TAC122-18       Blakesley Road, Blakehurst - Proposed Stop Holding Line

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 10

TAC123-18       Bridge Street, Penshurst - Proposed Intersection Treatment

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 12

TAC124-18       Connells Point Road, Connells Point - Proposed Linemarking

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 14

TAC125-18       Park Street, Carlton - Proposed "Works Zone" at number 51

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 16

TAC126-18       Oatley Parade, Oatley - Proposed Parking Changes

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 18

TAC127-18       Stanley Street, Peakhurst - Proposed '1/4P' Zone

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 21

TAC128-18       Hampton Court Road, Carlton - Proposed 'No Parking' Zone

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 23

TAC129-18       Treacy Street, Hurstville - Proposed Parking Restrictions

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 25

TAC130-18       Frederick Street, Oatley - Proposed Bus Zone Time Changes

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 28

TAC131-18       Peakhurst Heights - Request to Formalise Existing Bus Stops

(Report by Traffic Engineer)....................................................................................... 31

TAC132-18       Connells Point Road, Connells Point - Proposed "Bus Zone"

(Report by Coordinator Traffic & Transport)............................................................ 46

TAC133-18       Edgbaston Road, Beverly Hills - Proposed Roundabout at Melvin Street

(Report by Coordinator Traffic & Transport)............................................................ 49

TAC134-18       Morgan Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Roundabout at Lee Avenue

(Report by Coordinator Traffic & Transport)............................................................ 52

TAC136-18       Neville Street, Oatley - Proposed Temporary Road Closure

(Report by Coordinator Traffic & Transport)............................................................ 55

TAC137-18       Lugarno Lions Spring Festival 2018

(Report by Senior Traffic Engineer).......................................................................... 58

TAC138-18       Ogilvy Street, Peakhurst - Request to remove three parking spaces for the construction of demountables in Peakhurst West Public School.

(Report by Senior Traffic Engineer).......................................................................... 62   

 


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 3

Agenda Items

Item:                   TAC118-18        Dora Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That a 22m Give-Way Holding Line (TB & TB1) and associated signage be installed at Dora Street, Beverly Hills as shown on plan TC1764 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration for the proposed Give-Way Holding Line and associated signage on Dora Street, Hurstville.

 

Proposal

 

2.      Following investigation by Council officers, it is proposed to install line marking at the intersection of Dora Street and Stoney Creek Road, Hurstville to increase safety for all road users in this area.

 

3.      This treatment is consistent with other intersections along Stoney Creek Road.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $700.

 

File Reference

D18/131234

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1764 - Dora Street, Hurstville

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC118-18             Dora Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1764 - Dora Street, Hurstville

 

 

Page 4

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 5

Item:                   TAC119-18        Thomas Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That a 21m Give-Way Holding Line (TB & TB1) and associated signage be installed at Thomas Street, Beverly Hills as shown on plan TC1765 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration for the proposed Give-Way Holding Line and associated signage on Thomas Street, Beverly Hills.

 

Proposal

 

2.      Following investigation by Council officers, it is proposed to install line marking at the intersection of Thomas Street and Stoney Creek Road, Beverly Hills to increase safety for all road users in this area.

 

3.      This treatment is consistent with other intersections along Stoney Creek Road.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $700.

 

File Reference

D18/131278

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1765 - Thomas St, Beverly Hills

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC119-18             Thomas Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1765 - Thomas St, Beverly Hills

 

 

Page 6

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 7

Item:                   TAC120-18        Edmund Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That a 19m Give-Way Holding Line (TB & TB1) and associated signage be installed at Edmund Street, Beverly Hills as shown on plan TC1766 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration for the proposed Give-Way Holding Line and associated signage on Edmund Street, Beverly Hills.

 

Proposal

 

2.      Following investigation by Council officers, it is proposed to install line marking at the intersection of Edmund Street and Stoney Creek Road, Beverly Hills to increase safety for all road users in this area.

 

3.      This treatment is consistent with other intersections along Stoney Creek Road.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $700.

 

File Reference

D18/131282

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1766 - Edmund St, Beverly Hills

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC120-18             Edmund Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1766 - Edmund St, Beverly Hills

 

 

Page 8

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 9

Item:                   TAC121-18        Bell Avenue, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That a 20m Give-Way Holding Line (TB & TB1) and associated signage be installed at Bell Avenue, Beverly Hills as shown on plan TC1767 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration for the proposed Give-Way Holding Line and associated signage on Bell Avenue, Beverly Hills.

 

Proposal

 

2.      Following investigation by Council officers, it is proposed to install line marking at the intersection of Bell Avenue and Mountview Avenue, Beverly Hills to increase safety for all road users in this area.

 

3.      This treatment is consistent with other intersections along Mountview Avenue.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $700.

 

File Reference

D18/131313

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1767 - Bell Avenue, Beverly Hills

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC121-18             Bell Avenue, Beverly Hills - Proposed Give-Way Holding Line

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1767 - Bell Avenue, Beverly Hills

 

 

Page 10

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 11

Item:                   TAC122-18        Blakesley Road, Blakehurst - Proposed Stop Holding Line 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That the current Give-Way Holding Line at the intersection of Blakesley Road and King Georges Road, Blakehurst, be converted to a STOP Holding Line with associated signage, as shown on Plan TC1763 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration for the proposed STOP Holding Line and associated signage at the intersection of Blakesley Road and King Georges Road, Blakehurst.

 

Background

 

2.      Council received representation from Mr Mark Coure, MP State Member for Oatley on behalf of his constituent, requesting Council to consider implementing measures to improve safety at the intersection of Blakesley Road and King Georges Road, Blakehurst.

 

Proposal

 

3.      Following investigations by Council Engineers, it is proposed to convert the current Give-Way Holding Line to a STOP Holding Line with associated signage at the intersection of Blakesley Road and King Georges Road, Blakehurst, to improve safety for all road users in this area.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $750

 

File Reference

D18/131370

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1763 - Blakesley Road, Blakehurst

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC122-18             Blakesley Road, Blakehurst - Proposed Stop Holding Line

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1763 - Blakesley Road, Blakehurst

 

 

Page 12

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 13

Item:                   TAC123-18        Bridge Street, Penshurst - Proposed Intersection Treatment 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That an 8m BB Centreline with RUM-300 rumble bars, be installed on Bridge Street at the intersection of Penshurst Street, Penshurst, as shown on the plan TC1760 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s considerations for the proposed intersection treatments on Bridge Street at the intersection of Penshurst Street, Penshurst.

 

Background

 

2.      A request was received by Mark Coure MP, Member for Oatley, on behalf of a local resident, in regards to the safety of vehicles and turning movements at the intersection of Bridge Street and Penshurst Street.

 

3.      Following investigations by Council officers, it was observed that vehicles were cutting the corner frequently at this location, especially when travelling northbound on Penshurst Street and turning eastbound into Bridge Street. It is therefore proposed to install an 8m BB Centreline with RUM-300 rumble bars at this location.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $3,000.

 

File Reference

D18/128735

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

TC1760_Bridge Street Intersection Treatment

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC123-18             Bridge Street, Penshurst - Proposed Intersection Treatment

[Appendix 1]          TC1760_Bridge Street Intersection Treatment

 

 

Page 14

 


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 15

Item:                   TAC124-18        Connells Point Road, Connells Point - Proposed Linemarking 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That a 185m S1 dividing (separation) line be installed on Connells Point Road, between Queens Road and Cowper Place, Connells Point, as shown on plan TC1761 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      The report seeks the Committees consideration for the installation of linemarking on Connells Point Road, between Queens Road and Cowper Place, Connells Point.

 

Background

 

2.      A request was received from Mark Coure MP, Member for Oatley, on behalf of a resident on Connells Point Road to investigate vehicles speeds in this location.

 

3.      The results of the traffic counter placed outside 255 Connells Point Road from 20th March 2018 to the 28th March 2018 showed that while the 85th percentile speed was within the acceptable limits for a local road it was observed that some vehicles were travelling in the middle of the carriageway. It is therefore proposed to install a 185m S1 dividing (separation) line between Queens Road and Cowper Place. This will delineate the travel lanes and improve safety in this location.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $5,000.

 

File Reference

D18/133778

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

TC1761_Connells Point Road Linemarking-A4 SHEET

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC124-18             Connells Point Road, Connells Point - Proposed Linemarking

[Appendix 1]          TC1761_Connells Point Road Linemarking-A4 SHEET

 

 

Page 16

 


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 17

Item:                   TAC125-18        Park Street, Carlton - Proposed "Works Zone" at number 51 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

(a)     That a 12m “Works Zone, 7am-5pm, Mon-Sat” be installed on the northern side of Park Street, Carlton adjacent to No. 51, for a period of 24 weeks commencing on 12th July 2018, as shown on the plan TC1759 attached to the report.

(b)     That the parking be returned to its current status at the completion of the “Works Zone” period

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration for a “Works Zone” to be installed adjacent to 51 Park Street, Carlton.

 

Background

 

2.      The builder for a Council approved development consisting of the construction of a new two storey dwelling at 51 Park Street, has requested the installation of a “Works Zone” adjacent to the site to provide an area where mobile concrete pumps and vehicles associated with the construction can park.

 

3.      Currently there is a “1P, 6am-6pm, Mon-Fri, Authorised Residents Vehicles Excepted” zone in this location.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      No budget impact for this report.

 

File Reference

D18/128449

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

TC1759_Park Street Works Zone-A4 SHEET

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC125-18             Park Street, Carlton - Proposed "Works Zone" at number 51

[Appendix 1]          TC1759_Park Street Works Zone-A4 SHEET

 

 

Page 18

 


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 19

Item:                   TAC126-18        Oatley Parade, Oatley - Proposed Parking Changes 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

(a)     That the existing 12m “1P, 8.30am-6pm Mon-Fri, 8.30am-12.30pm Sat” zone on Oatley Parade, adjacent to Oatley Train Station, be converted to a “No Parking” zone as shown on plan TC1758 attached to the report.

(b)     That the existing “2P, 8.30am-6pm Mon-Fri, 8.30am-12.30pm Sat” zone on the eastern side of Oatley Parade, be extended by 6m.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      The report seeks the Committees consideration for the extension of the existing “No Parking” zone on Oatley Parade, adjacent to Oatley Train Station.

 

Background

 

2.      A request was received by Mark Coure MP, Member for Oatley, on behalf of a local resident to consider the extension of the pick-up and drop-off zone adjacent to Oatley Train Station.

 

3.      Upon investigation of the request it was observed that during peak periods, the capacity of the existing pick-up and drop-off zone was inadequate. It was also noted that if vehicles parked at the rear of the “1P” parking area it made it increasingly difficult for vehicles to exit the “No Parking” zone. Therefore it is proposed to convert the 12m “1P” zone to a “No Parking” zone. This would increase the capacity of the pick-up and drop-off zone and improve efficiency and safety in this location.

 

4.      In addition to this, on-site inspections revealed that the existing “2P, 8.30am-6pm, Mon-Fri, 8.30am-12.30pm, Sat” zone on the eastern side of Oatley Parade, could be extended by 6m, to increase the parking capacity in this location and reduce the net loss of parking in this location to one vehicle.

 

Financial Implications

 

5.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facilities Grant – approximately $300.

 

Community Engagement

 

6.      The businesses in this vicinity were notified by letter of the proposal for the conversion of the “1P” zone to a “No Parking” zone in Oatley Parade, adjacent to Oatley Train Station. No objections were received.

 

File Reference

D18/135835

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

TC1758_Oatley Parade No Parking

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC126-18             Oatley Parade, Oatley - Proposed Parking Changes

[Appendix 1]          TC1758_Oatley Parade No Parking

 

 

Page 21

 


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 22

Item:                   TAC127-18        Stanley Street, Peakhurst - Proposed '1/4P' Zone 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That a 12m “1/4P, 8.00am – 5.30pm, Mon – Fri” zone be installed on the southern side of Stanley Street, Peakhurst as shown on plan TC1753 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration for the proposed installation of parking restriction in Stanley Street, Peakhurst.

 

Background

 

2.      Council has received a request from a local business owner to investigate the possibility of converting the currently unrestricted parking spaces on the southern side of Stanley Street to a timed parking zone to increase the parking turnover near the businesses and improve the parking availability for customers.

 

Proposal

 

3.      Upon investigation of this request, it is proposed to convert 12 metres of unrestricted on-street parking spaces on the southern side of Stanley Street, adjacent no. 21, to a “1/4P, 8.00am – 5.30pm, Mon – Fri” zone to assist nearby businesses with an increase in vehicle turnover in this location during these times.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $400

 

Community Engagement

 

5.      The businesses in this vicinity have been notified by letter of the proposed conversion of the unrestricted area to a “1/4P” zone. The closing date for submissions was 21 June 2018. No Objections were received.

 

File Reference

D18/131525

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1753 - Stanley Street, Peakhurst

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC127-18             Stanley Street, Peakhurst - Proposed '1/4P' Zone

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1753 - Stanley Street, Peakhurst

 

 

Page 23

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 24

Item:                   TAC128-18        Hampton Court Road, Carlton - Proposed 'No Parking' Zone 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That an 11m “No Parking” zone be installed on the southern side of Hampton Court Road, Carlton, adjacent to number’s 10-20, as shown on plan TC1754 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration of the proposed “No Parking” zone in Hampton Court Road, Carlton adjacent to number’s 10 – 20.

 

Background

 

2.      Council has received a request from a local resident to consider implementing signage to prevent vehicles obstructing the driveways adjacent to number’s 10 – 20 Hampton Court Road, Carlton.

 

Proposal

 

3.      Following investigation by Council Engineers, it was found that vehicles were obstructing the driveways adjacent 10 – 20 Hampton Ct Rd, Carlton. It is proposed to install a ‘No Parking’ zone to indicate that vehicles cannot park in this location and improve vehicle access to the properties.

 

Financial Implications

 

4.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $400.

 

Community Engagement

 

5.        Residents in this vicinity have been notified by letter of the proposed installation of the “No Parking” zone. The closing date for submissions was 21 June 2018. No objections were received.

 

File Reference

D18/131542

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1754 - Hampton Court Road, Carlton

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC128-18             Hampton Court Road, Carlton - Proposed 'No Parking' Zone

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1754 - Hampton Court Road, Carlton

 

 

Page 25

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 26

Item:                   TAC129-18        Treacy Street, Hurstville - Proposed Parking Restrictions 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That an 82m ‘1P, 8.30am – 6.00pm, Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 12.30pm, Sat’ with a supplementary ‘No Parking, 3.00am – 7.00am, Mon Tue Wed Fri’ zone, be installed on southern side of Treacy Street, Hurstville, as shown on plan TC1769 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration of the proposed parking restrictions in Treacy Street, Hurstville.

 

Background

 

2.      Representation was received from Council’s Waste Field Officer to consider implementing signage to prevent vehicles parking on the southern side of Treacy Street, Hurstville, adjacent Number’s 23 – 29.

 

3.      A new development consisting of 239 units is to be completed mid July 2018. 60x 240L bins and 9x 1100L bulk bins will be required for waste collection between 3.00am – 7.00am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

 

Proposal

 

4.      Following investigation by Council Engineers, it was found that vehicles were parking at the southern side of Treacy Street, adjacent Numbers’ 23 – 29, restricting garbage truck movements. It is proposed to install an 82m “No Parking, 3.00am – 7.00am, Mon Tue Wed Fri’ zone to indicate vehicles cannot park in this location during this time and improve garbage truck access during waste collection times.

 

5.      Furthermore, it is proposed to install an 82m “1P, 8.30am – 6.00pm, Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 12.30pm, Sat’ zone to assist the nearby businesses with an increase in vehicles turnover in this location during these times.

 

6.      It is also proposed to install ‘No Parking’ zones adjacent the driveways at Number’s 23 – 29 Treacy Street, to assist vehicles navigating these driveways.

 

Financial Implications

 

7.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $1,250.

 

File Reference

D18/135996

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1769 - Treacy Street, Hurstville

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC129-18             Treacy Street, Hurstville - Proposed Parking Restrictions

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1769 - Treacy Street, Hurstville

 

 

Page 28

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 29

Item:                   TAC130-18        Frederick Street, Oatley - Proposed Bus Zone Time Changes 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That the existing ‘Bus Zone, 8.00am – 9.30am, 2.30pm – 4.00pm, School Days’ on the southern side of Frederick Street, east of Letitia Street, be converted to ‘Bus Zone, Mon – Sat’, as shown on plan TC1756 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s considered of the proposed ‘Bus Zone’ time changes in Frederick Street, Oatley.

 

Background

 

2.      Council received representation to investigate the existing “Bus Zone” located on the southern side of Frederick Street, east of Letitia Street.

 

3.      Following investigations by Council officers it was observed that the bus route was in operation outside the timed restriction signposted in this location, resulting in vehicles utilising this as unrestricted parking outside these times.

 

4.      This has resulted in buses being unable to safely stop parallel to the kerb, causing a dangerous situation for drivers and commuters.

 

Proposal

 

5.      As a result of this investigation, it is proposed to convert the existing ‘Bus Zone, 8.00am – 9.30am, 2.30pm – 4.00pm, School Days’ on southern side of Frederick Street, east of Letitia Street, be converted to ‘Bus Zone, Mon – Sat’ to prevent vehicles parking in this area, during these times and improve safety for the bus stop.

 

Financial Implications

 

6.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $100.

 

Community Engagement

 

7.      Businesses in the vicinity have been notified by letter of the proposed “Bus Zone” time changes. The closing date for submissions was 21 June 2018. No objections were received.

 

File Reference

D18/135676

 

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1756 - Frederick St, Oatley

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC130-18             Frederick Street, Oatley - Proposed Bus Zone Time Changes

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1756 - Frederick St, Oatley

 

 

Page 31

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 32

Item:                   TAC131-18        Peakhurst Heights - Request to Formalise Existing Bus Stops 

Author:              Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

(a)     That the existing ‘Bus Stops’, in Peakhurst Heights be formalised into ‘Bus Zones’ with statutory ‘No Stopping’ zones where applicable.

(b)     That DDA compliant hardstand slabs be installed at the proposed locations shown on plan TC1752, sheets 1 – 13, attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Traffic Committee’s approval to formalise the existing Bus Stops in the Peakhurst Heights area.

 

Background

 

2.      As part of the Disability Discrimination Act, Disability Standards for Accessible Public Transport requires that all Bus Stops in the Georges River Local Government Area be converted into ‘Bus Zones’ by 2022.

 

3.      Formalising the ‘Bus Zone’ will enable buses to pull in and out of the bus stop without being hindered by parked cars and allow for easier enforcement.

 

Proposal

 

4.      Upon investigation by Council officers, it is proposed to formalise the existing Bus Stops by installing ‘Bus Zones’ in Peakhurst Heights which would assist the bus movements and improve safety for the bus stop in these locations.

 

5.      Some of these ‘Bus Zones’ will require the construction of a DDA compliant hardstand slab.

 

Financial Implications

 

6.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant and Bus Stop Upgrade Program – approximately $17,000.

 

Community Engagement

 

7.        Affected residents in the proposed locations have been notified by letter of the proposed ‘Bus Zones’. The closing date for submissions was 21 June 2018, the following feedback was received as part of the consultation process:

 

 

·        In reference to Sheet No. 7 – 33 Waterside Parade: Resident objected to the ‘Bus Zone’ with the accompanying DDA hardstand slab noting that on-street parking in this area is in high demand with the proposed slab causing a safety trip hazard.

8.        As this is signposted as an existing ‘Bus Stop’ the formalisation of the ‘Bus Zone’ does not alter the current on-street parking restriction, adjacent 33 Waterside Parade, in relation to NSW Road Rule 195, and has been deemed acceptable. The hardstand area will be finished level will surrounding ground so as not to create any trip hazard.

 

File Reference

D18/135786

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1752 - Peakhurst Heights

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC131-18             Peakhurst Heights - Request to Formalise Existing Bus Stops

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1752 - Peakhurst Heights

 

 

Page 34

 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 47

Item:                   TAC132-18        Connells Point Road, Connells Point - Proposed "Bus Zone" 

Author:              Coordinator Traffic & Transport

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

That a 27m “Bus Zone” and associated DDA standard slab be installed adjacent to number 145 Connells Point Road, Connells Point, as shown on plan TC1762 attached to the report.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration of a proposed “Bus Zone” in Connells Point Road, Connells Point.

 

Background

 

2.      Council has received a request to formalise the existing Bus Stop on the northern side of Connells Point Road, Connells Point, adjacent to number 145.

 

3.      Following investigation by Council officers it was observed that vehicles were parking within the designated distance for a Bus Stop and this has resulted in buses being unable to safely stop parallel to the kerb, causing a dangerous situation for drivers and bus commuters.

 

Proposal

 

4.      As a result, it is proposed to install a 27m “Bus Zone”, formalising NSW Road Rule 195 that already exists in this location.  Furthermore, it is also proposed to install a concrete hardstand with tactile ground surface indicators to meet the Disability Discrimination Act requirements.

 

Financial Implications

 

5.      Within budget allocation – RMS Traffic Facility Grant – approximately $2,000.

 

Community Engagement

 

6.      Community engagement was conducted including: Residents in this vicinity have been notified by letter of the proposed “Bus Zone” and concrete hardstand area.  The closing date for submissions was 25 June 2018.  No objections were received.

 

File Reference

D18/132818

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1762 - Connells Point Road, Connells Point

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC132-18             Connells Point Road, Connells Point - Proposed "Bus Zone"

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1762 - Connells Point Road, Connells Point

 

 

Page 49

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 50

Item:                   TAC133-18        Edgbaston Road, Beverly Hills - Proposed Roundabout at Melvin Street 

Author:              Coordinator Traffic & Transport

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

a)      That Council submit a request for funding under the Federal Government Blackspot Program for a roundabout to be constructed at the intersection of Edgbaston Road and Melvin Street, Beverly Hills, as shown on plan U640 attached to the report.

b)      The construction of the roundabout is subject to funding being allocated under the Blackspot program.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration of a proposed roundabout at the intersection of Edgbaston Road and Melvin Street, Beverly Hills.

 

Background

 

2.      Council has received a request to consider the installation of a roundabout at the intersection of Edgbaston Road and Melvin Street, Beverly Hills to assist in reducing speed and improve vehicle turning movements in that location.

 

3.      Council has assessed the Roads and Maritime Service’s (RMS) crash database for a 5 year period between July 2012 and June 2017 at this intersection.  The details of the crashes during this period are indicated in the table below:

 

Date

Road User Movement (RUM)

Injuries

12 April 2014

0 – Hit Pedestrian

2 injuries

10 August 2014

34 – Lane Change

1 injury

2 April 2016

10 – Adjacent / Cross Traffic

1 injury

 

4.      The criteria for the Blackspot Program is a minimum 3 injury crashes over the 5 year period.  The RMS crash data at the intersection of Edgbaston Road and Melvin Street indicates that the location is eligible for Council to submit a request for funding under the Federal Government Black Spot Program for a roundabout to be constructed.

 

Proposal

 

5.      Council’s Engineers have prepared a design for a roundabout in accordance with the requirements of the RMS Technical Directions and relevant Australian Standards.  Pedestrian refuges are proposed in Edgbaston Road to assist pedestrians crossing the road.

 

6.      The construction of a roundabout would also require modifications to the existing “No Stopping” signs at the intersection.

 

Financial Implications

 

7.      No budget impact for this report.

 

Community Engagement

 

8.      Community engagement was conducted including: Forty (40) residents in this vicinity have been notified by letter of the proposed roundabout and adjustments to the existing “No Stopping” signs.  The closing date for submissions was 20 June 2018.  No objections were received. 

 

9.      Council also received support of the roundabout proposal from David Coleman MP, Federal Member for Banks and Mark Coure MP, Member for Oatley.

 

File Reference

D18/133526

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan U640 - Edgbaston Road and Melvin Street Roundabout

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC133-18             Edgbaston Road, Beverly Hills - Proposed Roundabout at Melvin Street

[Appendix 1]          Plan U640 - Edgbaston Road and Melvin Street Roundabout

 

 

Page 52

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 53

Item:                   TAC134-18        Morgan Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Roundabout at Lee Avenue 

Author:              Coordinator Traffic & Transport

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

a)      That Council submit a request for funding under the Federal Government Blackspot Program for a roundabout to be constructed at the intersection of Morgan Street and Lee Avenue, Beverly Hills, as shown on plan U652 attached to the report.

(a)     The construction of the roundabout is subject to funding being allocated under the Blackspot program.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration of a proposed roundabout at the intersection of Morgan Street and Lee Avenue, Beverly Hills.

 

Background

 

2.      Council and the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) have been investigating locations in the LGA that may be eligible for funding under the Federal Government Black Spot Program.

 

3.      Council has assessed the Roads and Maritime Service’s (RMS) crash database for a 5 year period between July 2012 and June 2017 at this intersection.  The details of the crashes during this period are indicated in the table below:

 

Date

Road User Movement (RUM)

Injuries

7 October 2012

71 – Off left on straight, Hit object

Zero injury

24 March 2014

71 – Off left on straight, Hit object

1 injury

13 May 2014

21 – Right, Through

Zero injury

16 August 2014

71 – Off left on straight, Hit object

2 injuries

16 November 2015

13 – Adjacent, Right Near

1 injury

 

4.      The criteria for the Blackspot Program is a minimum 3 injury crashes over the 5 year period.  The RMS crash data at the intersection of Mercury Street and Lee Avenue indicates that the location is eligible for Council to submit a request for funding under the Federal Government Black Spot Program for a roundabout to be constructed.

 

 

 

 

Proposal

 

5.        Council’s Engineers have prepared a design for a roundabout in accordance with the requirements of the RMS Technical Directions and relevant Australian Standards. 

 

6.        The roundabout would assist in reducing speed and improve vehicle turning movements in that location.  It would also require the installation of “No Stopping” signs at the intersection.

 

Financial Implications

 

7.      No budget impact for this report.

 

Community Engagement

 

8.        Community engagement was conducted including: Ten (10) residents in this vicinity have been notified by letter of the proposed roundabout and adjustments to the existing “No Stopping” signs.  The closing date for submissions was 21 June 2018.  No objections were received.

 

File Reference

D18/133758

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan U652 - Morgan Street and Lee Avenue Roundabout

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC134-18             Morgan Street, Beverly Hills - Proposed Roundabout at Lee Avenue

[Appendix 1]          Plan U652 - Morgan Street and Lee Avenue Roundabout

 

 

Page 55

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 56

Item:                   TAC136-18        Neville Street, Oatley - Proposed Temporary Road Closure 

Author:              Coordinator Traffic & Transport

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

(a)     That approval be granted for the closure of a section of Neville Street, Oatley, between Oatley Avenue and Letitia Street, bordered by the boom gates, from 4pm until 9.30pm on Friday 17 August 2018, as shown on plan TC1768 attached to the report.

(b)     That Oatley Public School’s representative be advised of Council’s decision.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Committee’s consideration to consider a request for the temporary closure of a section of Neville Street, Oatley.

 

Background

 

2.      A request has been received from a representative of Oatley Public School’s P&C to conduct a school event (“Illumin-Art!) on the evening of Friday 17 August 2018.  This request includes a proposal to temporarily close a section of Neville Street, between Oatley Avenue and Letitia Street, Oatley.

 

3.      Due to the number of students and their families that will be in attendance, the School is requesting the closure of Neville Street from 4pm to 9:30pm.  The boom gate is shut from 8am to 4pm as part of the normal school day, however the school would like the closure for the duration of the event.

 

Proposal

 

4.      It is proposed that Neville Street be closed to vehicular traffic at the boom gates located between Oatley Avenue and Letitia Street, from 4pm to 9:30pm on Friday 17 August 2018, to allow the safe movement of people attending the Oatley Public School event.

 

5.      The event would be classified as a Class 3 Event according to the “Guide to Traffic and Transport Management for Special Events”, and as such a Traffic Management Plan would not be required to be submitted to the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) for approval prior to the event.

 

6.      The School’s P&C would notify the relevant Emergency Services prior to the event.

 

Financial Implications

 

7.      No budget impact for this report.

 

Community Engagement

 

8.      Community engagement will be conducted including: Oatley Public School will be advised of Council’s decision on their road closure request.

File Reference

D18/135804

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

Plan TC1768 - Neville Street, Oatley

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC136-18             Neville Street, Oatley - Proposed Temporary Road Closure

[Appendix 1]          Plan TC1768 - Neville Street, Oatley

 

 

Page 58

 

PDF Creator


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 59

Item:                   TAC137-18        Lugarno Lions Spring Festival 2018 

Author:              Senior Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

 

(a)       That the following temporary traffic control measures be implemented on Sunday 16 September, 2018 to facilitate the 2018 Lugarno Lions Spring Festival at Gannons Park, Peakhurst:

 

                   1.  Open the Jindabyne Cres gate to allow public parking access to the park

 

                   2. Install a temporary “No Right Turn” restriction on Forest Rd at Boatwright Ave to                 restrict westbound traffic on Boatwright Avenue from turning right into Forest Rd

 

                   3. Install a temporary “No Right Turn” restriction on Isaac St opposite Pindari Rd to                restrict right turn access for northbound traffic on Pindari Road into Isaac Street

 

                   4. Install a temporary “No Stopping” restriction in Boatwright Ave (both sides) from                 Forest Rd to the southern side of the main entrance of Gannons Park

 

                   5. Install a temporary “No Stopping” restriction in Isaac Street (northern side) from                  Forest Rd to Pindari Ad, Peakhurst

 

                   6. Install temporary “No Parking” signs on the southern side of Jindabyne Crescent,             from the intersection of Pindari Rd to the intersection of Whitegates Ave

 

                   7. Allow the closure of the Pindari Road carpark to public parking to ensure safety.               Carpark to be used by Lions Club for entertainer parking, VIP parking and excess                Lions parking.

 

(b) THAT Lugarno Lions Club notify bus operators of the proposed traffic management measures

 

(c)  That Lugarno Lions Club submits a Traffic Control Plan of the above mentioned traffic measures to Council and NSW Police for review.

 

Executive Summary

 

1.         Council has received representations from the Lugarno Lions Club, advising that the Lugarno Lions Spring Festival at Gannons Park, Peakhurst will be held on Sunday, 16 September 2018. To facilitate this event, the Lugarno Lions Club has requested Council's approval to establish a number of traffic control measures to regulate traffic flow on the adjoining road network during the event.

 

 

Background

2.         Lugarno Lions Spring Festival is an annual event organised by the Lions Club of Lugarno during early spring each year. Last year this event attracted in excess of 40,000 people and the traffic was managed with no reported incidents with the assistance of the Hurstville SES and Police.

 

3.         As in previous years, the implementation of the Traffic Management Plan will be overseen by the Hurstville State Emergency Services. Hurstville SES Controller, Cherie Smith, who has again offered the services of her crew to perform this vital task both on and off the park.

 

4.         Lugarno Lions Clubs intend to allow the following traffic categories onto the park for the reasons stated:

 

a.   Stallholder traffic via Grandviews Lane (between Grandviews Bowling Club and the Catholic Church) – this is to facilitate stallholder setup. Parking will be provided on-field in designated stallholder parking area

 

b.   Classic Vehicle Show traffic via Boatwright Ave park entrance – this will be utilised as an entry point for up to 300 vehicles partaking in the Classic Vehicle Show

 

c.   Public parking via Boatwright Ave and Jindabyne Cres entrances – this will accommodate approx. 1500 public vehicles at the southern end of the upper park area to alleviate parking chaos in local streets

 

d.   Pindari Road carpark – will be utilised by Lions vehicles, entertainer’s vehicles and VIP parking

 

5.   To help facilitate the above, Lugarno Lions Club has requested for the following traffic measures to be implemented.

 

                   1.  Open the Jindabyne Cres gate to allow public parking access to the park

 

                   2. Install a temporary “No Right Turn” restriction on Forest Rd at Boatwright Ave to                 restrict westbound traffic on Boatwright Avenue from turning right into Forest Rd

 

                   3. Install a temporary “No Right Turn” restriction on Isaac St opposite Pindari Rd to                restrict right turn access for northbound traffic on Pindari Road into Isaac Street

 

                   4. Install a temporary “No Stopping” restriction in Boatwright Ave (both sides) from                 Forest Rd to the southern side of the main entrance of Gannons Park

 

                   5. Install a temporary “No Stopping” restriction in Isaac Street (northern side) from                  Forest Rd to Pindari Ad, Peakhurst

 

                   6. Install temporary “No Parking” signs on the southern side of Jindabyne Crescent,             from the intersection of Pindari Rd to the intersection of Whitegates Ave

 

                   7. Allow the closure of the Pindari carpark to public parking to ensure safety.

 

                  

 

 

6.   The Lugarno Lions Club will uncover all signage on Sunday morning (16th September) and Council will remove the signage on Monday (17th September).

 

7.   The Lugarno Lions Club are planning to have approximately 20 Hurstville SES volunteers and 12 Lions available to oversee and coordinate traffic management on the park.

 

8.   Furthermore Hurstville Police will provide random patrol of the park on the Saturday night and, if necessary, to monitor traffic on the roundabout (Isaac St & Forest Rd) between 6.00am and 9.00am

 

9.   To ensure minimal traffic disruption in the area, stallholder traffic will be allowed onto the park, via Grandviews Lane, from approximately 5.30am. The traffic will be stopped at 8.30 when the gate will be closed. The aim is to ensure all stallholder traffic (estimated at 200 vehicles) onto the park early.

 

10. The SES will have hand-held radios at all points on the park which will provide speedy communication updates on traffic flow movements and will allow organisers to deploy adequate resources to resolve any issues that arise.

 

Financial Implications

 

11.    Within budget allocation. RMS Traffic Facility Grant – Approximately $1000

 

Community Engagement

 

12.    This is an annual event.  All local residents and members of the community should be aware of it through Lugarno Lions Club advertising of the event.

 

 

File Reference

 

D18/135964

 

 

 

  


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 63

Item:                   TAC138-18        Ogilvy Street, Peakhurst - Request to remove three parking spaces for the construction of demountables in Peakhurst West Public School.  

Author:              Senior Traffic Engineer

Directorate:      Assets and Infrastructure

Matter Type:     Agenda Items

 

 

 

Recommendation

(a) THAT three of the 1/2P angled parking spaces in Ogilvy Street, Peakhurst outside the access gate of Peakhurst West Public School be signposted as “No Stopping” restriction for duration of 6 months to facilitate the temporary establishment of a demountable school within Peakhurst West Public School.

(b) THAT Root Partnerships on behalf of Schools Infrastructure NSW be requested to paint over the parking bay line marking to prevent illegal parking within the subject spaces.

 

(c)  THAT Root Partnerships on behalf of Schools Infrastructure NSW notify all affected business, Peakhurst West Public School and Pool operators in regards to the loss of the three car parking spaces.

 

(d) THAT once the construction work is completed, Root Partnerships be requested to reinstate the line marking and the 1/2P signage in Ogilvy Street.

 

 

Executive Summary

 

1.      This report seeks the Traffic Committee’s consideration to remove three of the ½ P angled parking spaces in Ogilvy Street, Peakhurst to assist in the temporary establishment of a demountable school within the existing Peakhurst West Public School (PWPS) campus

Background

 

PTC has been engaged by Schools Infrastructure NSW (SINSW) to prepare a Construction Traffic Management Plan (CTMP) in relation to the temporary establishment of a demountable school within the existing Peakhurst West Public School (PWPS) campus.

 

The project is part of the reconstruction of Penshurst West Public School (PWPS), which will involve the relocation of the current student population of 450 students to the Peakhurst School site for a period of approximately 18 months.

 

The pop-up school will comprise 20 demountable units accommodating classrooms and a store in a linear arrangement within the northern part of the existing school camps.

 

Each unit is comprised of 4 segments that will be delivered to this site using a Medium Rigid Vehicle (MRV) and lifted into position using a mobile crane. 

 

To facilitate the construction of the demountable, vehicle access will need to be provided via an existing gate located within Ogilvy Street, Frontage, which currently provides access to the grass sports areas to the north of the school buildings.

 

The access for the construction vehicles will involve the temporary removal of three 90 degree on-street parking spaces in Ogilvy Street for the duration of the works.

 

The removal of three parking spaces is based on the swept paths of the MRV delivery vehicles entering and exiting the site in a forward direction, (swept path diagram shown below).

 

Each unit will be delivered and unloaded within the site with the construction sequence starting on the eastern side of the site and working to the west. The final and western most unit will be craned into the site from the area currently used by the three parking spaces to be removed.

 

 

 

 

 

Financial Implications.

 

2.      No budget impact for this report.

 

Community Engagement

 

3.      PTC and Root Partnerships are to notify all affected businesses of the temporary removal of the three 1/2P angled parking in Ogilvy Street required for the temporary construction of the demountables.

 

File Reference

D8/136703

 

 

 

ATTACHMENTS

Attachment 1

CTMP for Peakhurst West Public School temporary Construction work for relocation of Penshurst West Pubic School

 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC138-18             Ogilvy Street, Peakhurst - Request to remove three parking spaces for the construction of demountables in Peakhurst West Public School.

[Appendix 1]          CTMP for Peakhurst West Public School temporary Construction work for relocation of Penshurst West Pubic School

 

 

Page 66

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Georges River Council - Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, 3 July 2018

TAC138-18             Ogilvy Street, Peakhurst - Request to remove three parking spaces for the construction of demountables in Peakhurst West Public School.

[Appendix 1]          CTMP for Peakhurst West Public School temporary Construction work for relocation of Penshurst West Pubic School

 

 

Page 85

 


 

   


Georges River Council – Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting -  Tuesday, 3 July 2018                                                 Page 88

6.      General Business

7.      Next Meeting

Tuesday 07 August 2018 at 10.00am